Adventure Park Malakasa
A really interesting alternative playground. The Adventure Park at Malakasa offers multiple activities depending on the children’s and grown up’s age. From climbing on the trees and air routes from one tree to another, to archery, bungee trampoline and other innovative games.
Thanks to the different markings used at the park, it will be very easy to distinguish what activities suit your children depending on the degree of difficulty. Activities are divided into the following groups: squirrels for children 3-7 year old, foxes for children from 7-11 year old, wolves for children 11-14 year old and eagles for children from 14 year old and older.
The new spider game where kids have to go through barbed wire, tires, nets and ropes and many fake spiders without getting entangled in the nets to find their way out, really stands out.
Families should know
- You cannot buy food at the park. It is recommended that you bring your own food or order from a nearby tavern for delivery at the park
- All activities terminate one hour before sunset
- The park remains closed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow)
- Children below 7 year old should be accompanied by an adult
- Rent high quality baby & toddler travel gear such as car seats, strollers, baby carriers, trikes, booster seats through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free & fun family activities in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!